Study in Singapore
Students those who have dreamed to study in Singaporewould be surprised to know that the country has an extremely high standards, teaching and learning. Singapore has made a global impression of being a ‘global schoolhouse’ in Asia and Internationally armed with acclaimed universities such as National University of Singapore (NUS) and Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU). Being a small country, it has never compromised with developments of all the sectors including education and safety of the students studying in Singapore.
Why choose to study in Singapore?
Students across the globe feel at home while studying in Singapore.
- Study in Singapore is synonym of quality education and academic development for the International students.
- The education system and environment make the students homely feel by providing immediate support and assistance.
Offering student counselling & orientation programs Institutions-wide.
- Students will have benefits of accommodation at nominal rates, and effective orientation programs by educational institutions under the Singapore’s education system.
Educational institutions provide encouraging learning environment.
- Singapore’s Educational institutions offer an advantageous learning environment to students for their overall development.
- Foreign students wishing to study in Singapore can avail the benefits of world-class technology, library services and advanced infrastructure.
Top Universities in Singapore
- National University of Singapore
- Nanyang Technological University
- Singapore Management University
- Singapore University of Technology and Design
- LASALLE College of the Arts
- Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts
- Textile and Fashion Industry Training Centre
- INSEAD Asia campus
- Management Development Institute of Singapore (MDIS)
- James Cook University Singapore
What are the Top Courses in Singapore
- MBA/ Business Management
- Banking and Finance
- Computer Science and IT
- Fashion Industry
Career Opportunities in Singapore
Education Cost in Singapore
Scholarships in Singapore
Application Procedure in Singapore
Education Model in Singapore
- The section consist for the ages 3 – 6. These schools are run by mostly companies, community groups and charities which incur tuition fees.
- Kindergartens system in Singapore function up to 3 years of pre-school for the children who fall under the ages 3 to 6.
- Mandatorily the students must be from age 6 to attain the primary education.
- Generally, it is the foundation stage for students of four-year (Primary 1 to 4) along with the two-year orientation stage (Primary 5 to 6).
- Best feature is that the Primary education in Singapore is free for all its citizens, however there is a monthly fee attached up to SGD 13 per student.
As an obligatory, secondary education in Singapore function for 5 grades, normally from age range of 12 to 17
- (University preparation or vocational training) Upon the completion of secondary education, for those who wish to take further university education may attend a ‘pre-university’ centre for about 2 or 3 years of further study.
- The entry requirements at various universities in Singapore are:
For undergraduate courses:
- The students must have completed higher secondary schooling or pre-university education.
- Gained a passing certificate of GCE “O” level examination from Singapore or an equivalent qualification of minimum 12 years of schooling from an overseas country.
For postgraduate courses:
- The students must have attained minimum 3-4 years of undergraduate education considering the choice of postgraduate education in Singapore for master’s degree program or a doctoral degree.
- This 4-year bachelor’s degree offered is equivalent to the bachelor’s of engineering or technology in India.
For an MBA course in Singapore universities:
- The basic eligibility is to hold a minimum – a bachelor’s degree and 2 to 3 years of work experience.
- There are some Private universities such as MDIS/PSB/JCU that accept the application of candidates for their MBA programmes without any work experience.
Frequently asked questions
Thank you so much!
Great Consultancy for assisting on UK higher Education and Visa Process. I have found about abhinav via google search. Since my wife was looking to pursue master in UK. So We have decided to contact abhinav consultant to assist us apply for masters in UK . We were assigned with dedicated expert (Ritu Jha) from Abhinav consultant. She checked our documents and guided well with documentation process . We got the unconditional offer issued, later were routed with VISA expert ( Nupur Kapur) from abhinav. Where she assisted us applying for student priority visa along with dependents, Never thought that we will get the visa approved in 5 days. And today we have all got successful visa. Many Thanks for your assistance.
Studying abroad is a dream for many Indian students who want to pursue higher education in a foreign country. However, choosing the right study abroad program India offers can be a daunting task, as there…
Canada is a popular destination for international students who want to pursue higher education in a diverse, multicultural, and welcoming country. Whether you want to study abroad in Canada for a semester, a year, or…
As per the findings by the Canadian Bureau for International Education (CBIE), the main reason why many students choose Canada as their study destination is due to the high quality of education that you get…
Canadian universities offer three levels of degree namely the bachelor’s (duration of 4 years), master’s that need one to two years for completion, as well as a doctorate (which usually takes an extra 3 years).…
Lauded as one of the best destinations for study for international students, the Maple leaf country of Canada has welcomed individuals who are interested in exploring the multicultural diversity and pursuing their higher studies in…
Studying abroad in big and popular destinations like Canada involves a lot of factors that one has to plan beforehand. One of the major aspect is the cost involving fees, living expenses and Canada student…