If innovation, creativity, and independent thinking is what drives you, then Australia should be your top choice while choosing an overseas study destination. An education system that is challenging, fun, and rewarding, helps you as a student to live, grow, and learn in a young, friendly country full of opportunities.
After all an international student who has completed their study in Australia in Universities in Australia have more scope to find bright career prospects in the global job market, as the country helps you connect with students and employers coming from diverse cultural and regional backgrounds.
The Australian system of education encompasses both public as well as private universities, with 38 of them being public and 3 of them being private according to Study Abroad Consultants. The syllabus taught by these universities to their students are crafted by themselves, rather than any government body.
When it comes to finding a suitable accommodation, you will be pleased to know that many universities in Australia offer off campus accommodations to overseas students, along with an efficient and flexible transportation, that helps you save much when you are on a tight budget. All you need to do is approach the right Study Abroad Consultants for guidance, documentations and consultation. If MBA is what you want to do here are the Top 10 Universities for MBA in Australia.
- MGSM Macquarie Graduate School of Management in Sydney, Australia
- Melbourne Business School (MBS) in Carlton, Australia
- University of New South Wales (UNSW) – Australian Graduate School of Management (AGSM) in Sydney, Australia.
- University of Sydney
- The University of Adelaide – Adelaide Graduate School of Business (AGSB) in South Australia
- University of South Australia (UniSA) in Adelaide
- The University of Queensland – UQ Business School in Brisbane, Australia
- Bond University in Robina, Australia
- Queensland University of Technology (QUT) – Brisbane Graduate School of Business (BGSB) in Brisbane, Australia.
- Griffith University – Griffith Business School in Nathan, Australia