Canadian universities offer three levels of degree namely the bachelor’s (duration of 4 years), master’s that need one to two years for completion, as well as a doctorate (which usually takes an extra 3 years).

It also houses 150 colleges that are also called community colleges, technical colleges, regional colleges or CÉGEPs (in Québec) that provide you with short courses and diplomas to make work after study in Canada easy and accessible for you after study completion via Canada Student visa.

This work permit Canada helps eligible international students to gain work experience in Canada after they become graduates via their Canada Student visa. This move has been initiated by the Government of Canada to give an opportunity to students to work in Canada as skilled workers.

This Post-Graduation Work Permit Program grants an open work permit Canada that permits the international students to work for any employer in Canada without the need of any Canadian job offer during applying for the same.

But before you come to gain learning here, you must apply for Canada Student visa also referred to as the study permit. You can also for this when you reach Canada at the port of entry. If you want to work after study in Canada, after completion of your graduation at any of public or private universities you must apply for a post-graduation work permit (PGWP).

Canada has been the hub of research and development, so if you are a research scholar wanting to pursue an in-depth course study, then bank on Canada, as being a country that welcomes, supports and encourages global brains and talent to reach new heights of success and development.

Need to know more about this topic and get an idea where to study anywhere in Canada? Get in touch with our certified Student Visa Consultants in Delhi by ringing us at 8595338595 or mail us at .

Don`t copy text!